Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 177076
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Proof of Concept Factory (PoC Factory) is searching for a Machine Learning Expert based in São Leopoldo, Brazil.
The mission of the Machine Learning Expert for PoC Factory team is to build Machine Learning business services, which can be embedded in SAP products in the customer engagement and commerce space to bring customer service and sales to the next level. New ML technologies, like deep learning, will be essential parts of this mission.
As a Machine Learning Expert on the team, you will work with a team of data scientists to solve our customer’s biggest business challenges with machine learning models. You will turn initial models into scalable production APIs on SAP’s cloud platform, which other SAP units, customers and partners can easily integrate into existing and new offerings. This role combines experience with machine learning with practical knowledge software engineering for developing scalable cloud-based APIs for data-driven applications, and ability to understand the data, associated processes and business implications to build and maintaining innovative new products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Validate machine learning use cases with SAP units and customers in proof-of-concepts
- Contribute to building deep learning models solving our customers’ toughest problems
- Lead encapsulation of deep learning models in scalable cloud services
- Push the frontiers of what is possible in machine learning so as to create new Incubation
- Explore, understand, and implement most recent algorithms and approaches for supervised and unsupervised machine learning and deep learning
- Comfortably handle multi-terabyte data sets in scale-up and scale-out environments
- Understand business processes which create and consume data so as to be able to select best approaches, evaluate their performance, and assess business relevance
- Create excellence both in terms of results quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation
- Communicate the relevance of implemented systems and achieved results in a visual and consistent way
- Work closely with the team (product owner, designers and other developers) and customers to holistically understand business and user requirements, and derive adequate application development concepts
- Performing quality assurance tasks
- Working together with partners and customers
- Solve complex integration issues
- Ability to work in global teams with different time zones
- Immerse yourself quickly into new topics, terminology and development tasks
- Hands-on experience building models in natural language processing and one additional data domains (image, video, speech, tabular)
- Hands-on experience with one or more leading deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge in TensorFlow preferred; (CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch etc. a plus)
- Experience in deep learning / machine learning / data science development projects with a focus on innovation.
- Hands-on experience in building machine learning-based products.
- Proficient knowledge and track record of applying modern deep learning concepts.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Familiarity with recent advances in deep learning (convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, memory networks etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud engineering, containerization and dev ops
- Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with agile development approach and tools
- Proficiency in handling of multi-terabyte datasets in big data frameworks
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning software TensorFlow preferred; (CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch etc. a plus)
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java, Scala etc.
- Ability to visualize data and present core insights in a clear and compelling way
- Strong desire to overcome obstacles and make your work benefit SAP's customers
- Ability to understand business processes and drive to solve business problems
- Excellent written and communication skills in English language
Career level: T3/T4
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Training, ERP, Engineer, Embedded, Computer Science, Education, Technology, Engineering