Descrição da Vaga
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
About the position:
* Develops and implements controls to limit shrinkage and other risks that inhibit profitability of direct to consumer sales;
* Coordinates investigation of loss incidents and related legal action;
* Work collaboratively with business partners to ensure consistency of processes and practices - establish clear communication processes with DSD, store, and LP team;
* Assume leadership role in all crisis situations;
* Execute all aspects of LP programs to assist stores in reducing inventory shortage and shortage percentage;
* Identify potential programs and controls, deficiencies and suggest improvements;
* Identify, address and resolve both external and internal theft issues and situations;
* Analyze operational controls and insure action plans are created to address bad dept, cash shortages and accidents (OSHA compliance);
* Educate and coach store managers and DSD on theft detection/programs, risk management and crisis management;
* Communicate regularly with stores through huddles, meetings, etc.;
* Manage and drive the creation of actions plans to address shortage reduction, coordinate short and long term actions.
* Related work experience in customer/consumer service, management experience in a customer service, retail or sales environment;
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English, including ability to make persuasive presentations to senior management;
* Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines;
* Strong networking and relationship building skills;
* Ability to influence others to take action;
* Strong capacity to work across multiple different projects at one time supporting different initiative tracks;
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 9232