Descrição da Vaga
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the Supply Chain Logistics team for Personal Health in Brazil.
You are responsible for
- Managing all the operations regarding Warehouse
- Budget management for operations, transport and warehouse cost management
- Managing 3rd party logistics, including external warehousing and transportation based on SLA
- Review Warehouse and Shipping performance with provider to make sure their performance is up to standard.
- Accountable for inventory accuracy at external warehouse and review of any inventory issues (damage, loss, missing or excess inventory)
- Managing the 3PL data
- Responsible for managing the transport in over-all perspective
- Leading a team of 3 members.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering or logistics or related field
- An MBA in Supply Chain or related is a big plus
- Experience in Logistics
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly skilled in excel
- Ability to manage different areas at the same time
- Experience within a company that has e-commerce is a plus
- Mobility: be able to travel to our plants in Varginha regularly
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .