Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Logistics Manager in Caxias do Sul – RS.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Manage the processes and leads the people in the areas of receiving, shipping, internal movement, external logistics and design of production, in addition to the expenses related to these areas
* Manage the receipt and dispatch of plant materials;
* Manage the physical and systemic movement of materials, ensuring their accuracy;
* External logistics management (inbound and outbound) via third contracted company;
* Manage costs of consumables and freights of the plant, interfacing with users and guaranteeing control;
* Lead continuous improvement programs related to material flow;
* Lead cyclical and annual physical inventory process of direct materials;
* Support cost out programs related to the profit plan process;
* Perform the management of third-party companies, when appropriate;
* Monitor and guarantee monthly sales and delivery performance (OTD) for all sales channels (OEM, Aftermarket and Intercompany);
* Manage the internal packages, of suppliers and customers, guaranteeing their availability and quality.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Administration (preferred).
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Experience in Materials or Manufacturing;
* Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing;
* Knowledge in Logistics, Warehousing, Handling and Supply;
* English level: intermediate.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We
provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage
electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and
sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the
environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in
more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above
and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you
see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on
improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton
can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.