Descrição da Vaga
Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a Head of Finance to help us shape our data-driven and profiable company. Loggi is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach. We use a massive network of independent couriers in Brazil to create a local logistics network that is fast and reliable. We allows any business, restaurant or merchant to send packages and documents, providing a delivery so fast and seamless it almost seems like magic.
As our Logistics Manager (Warehouse), you'll be responsible for all aspects of the warehouse operations within their respective facilities that includes leading and directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Warehouse Operations as inventory control/movement, order building & verification and other ancillary responsibilities to maintain a productive work environment.
What you'll do:
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise warehouse the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required, +2 years of experience in Logistics and its related fields (Warehousing, Cross-docking etc.)
- Strong people and analytical skills (Excel is your friend)
- Warehouse/inventory experience required;
- Requires experience managing supervisory level employees;
- Managing warehouse / inventory environment preferred;
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems (wms);
- Competitive compensation and equity incentive plan;
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- A Brazilian based startup. We’ve received several rounds of investment from top notch investors;
- Love what we do: we are positive and enthusiastic about doing top notch work;
- Are committed to company culture of balance between personal and work life, freedom and creativity;