Descrição da Vaga
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for directly overview activities in Brazil Zone, this throughchecking and processing customs brokerage documents and using scheduled deadlines to followupon shipments, logistics 3PL partners and Freight Forwarders to continually exceed our GEHCcustomer expectations. This role requires constant monitoring and performing data entry andcommunicating with external sources on a consistent basis.
* Arrange traffic, ground transportation, and storage (if applicable)
* Follow-up on shipments and advised of the status daily
* Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for inbound and outbound shipments.
* Follow up shipments and documents with the freight forwarders and shipping lines.
* Following up with the transporter(s) to ensure on time & complete delivery of cleared shipments to our designated warehouses
* Verify the delivery of imported product, once cleared, from the sea/airport to our designated warehouses (bonded – non bonded).
* Receive, check and process documents with accuracy and timeliness
* Respond to all inquiries from external sources and escalate items as needed
* Use interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain working partnerships
* Develop and maintain tracking processes and procedures for improvement by analyzing historic shipment trends to promote better efficiency.
* Help to solve carrier pickup, delivery issues, claims and keep track of it.
* Coordinate loading and shipping schedule of export shipments
* Focus on continuous improvement of logistics activities on a cost or service level
* Support warehousing optimization/Lean projects
* Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
* Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping
* 1.College Degree in Logistics, Foreign Trade, Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
* 2.Minimum of 3 years of operational logistics or supply chain management.
* 3.Experience of Import/Export and local regulatory agency requirements.
* 4.Proven business/demonstrated ability to influence, solve problems, never give up attitude, Proactive.
* 5.Solid communication and analytical skills.
* 6.Experience working in a compliant supply chain.
* 7.Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
* 8.Fluent in English and Spanish.
* 9.Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, and Word
1. Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry2. Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-culturalteams3. Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills4. Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization5. Previous experience working as customs broker and/or at freight forwarder companies6. Experience in managing service suppliers and contracts