Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Logistic Sourcing Specialist
Ensure project execution regarding Cartier Project (Supply Chain Network Review) Transportation and Warehousing activities. Act as logitics procurement point of contact for other project workstreams.
Lead and support negotiation processes with 3PL and Carriers suppliers in Brazil (RFx, bid design, negotiation and implementation)
- Understand Business needs
- Extract short/mid/long term business requirements by communicating with key stakeholders (Goals, Trends, e.g.) to guarantee that the strategy is aligned with the business.
- Manage suppliers
- Follow up results with KPIs and stakeholders meetings to keep improving results and relationship with players & team.
- Change management
- Develop transition by working together with stakeholders to guarantee flawless execution
- Project Execution
- Lead weekly meetings informing status, risks and next steps for Procurement Warehouse and Transportation activities
- Support Project Team to plan and execute all needed actions
- Handling with multifunctional team (Transports, Warehousing, Procurement, Planning, Customer Service, IS)
- Full adherence and fulfillment of our Procurement Policy including SAF and the required backups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Advanced English or Spanish
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Project Management
- Solid knowledge in Logistics Operation or Logistics Procurement (DC start up is a plus)
- Stakeholder Influencing
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Spend Profile Analysis & Data Analytics
- Project Management
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!