Descrição da Vaga
Lodging Partner Associate III (In-market PACT)
As a Lodging Partner Associate, you'll join a team whose focus is on providing operational support for LPS Market Management and support for Expedia customers and Expedia hotel partner (supplier) experience including efficient transaction processing and providing mission critical linkages between our customers, Expedia and our partners.
The Lodging Partner Associate team supports LPS Market Management, Expedia customers and suppliers in key operational tasks including, but not limited to; contract loading, production loading, DRR loading, extranet training, password resets, customer service issue management, content escalation issues, payment and accounting issues, room type and rate plan creation, renewals. Lodging Partner Associates will also be involved in miscellaneous project work and data entry.
POSITION BASED IN SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
* Provide operational support inclusive of revenue generating work-types and complex supplier relations issues to hotel partners and Market Management team. Educate and inform suppliers on self-service functions.
* Successfully gather and analyze information in supplier case management
* Make effective decisions within his/her authority supporting Expedia suppliers, escalate as necessary.
Investigates and takes action to meet Expedia's needs.
* Growing functions in support of suppliers – inventory management services, data entry, and training.
Exercises good judgment in decision-making on behalf of supplier relationship management
* Maintain and promote excellent client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to email and phone communications.
* Be highly effective in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* A problem-solver who can make independent decisions, be able to actively listen, and communicate clearly and concisely
* Maintain acceptable quality scores on all calls.
* Maintain acceptable level of performance.
* Provide solutions to the customer and provide any additional customer service /education as needed.
* Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed as directed by Manager.
* Answer and resolve first level hotel partner queries.
* Assist the Market Manager & Market Revenue Specialist in all administrative related process and tasks
* Manage the process of content and photo administration.
* Manage the process of contract and promotion administration.
* Manage all accounting related process including accounts payable inquiries from hotels.
* Provide training for hotel partners on the Expedia systems.
* Handle the initial phase of hotel guest relocations.
* Ad hoc project support
* Data entry projects
* Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process, trends, and root cause analysis
* Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English/Portuguese is required
* Degree required or related work experience.
* Strong ability to multi-task while effectively communicating with suppliers
* Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
* Team player.
* Highly efficient internet and phone skills, MS Office programs and highly proficient/comfortable with computers
* Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively; ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations
* Is confident about his/her ability to contribute effectively
* Independently driven to learn new applications, technologies, and skills
* Responds effectively under stressful situations
* With guidance, learns quickly on the job
* Takes responsibility for his/her actions and is receptive to constructive criticism
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
* Degree level background
* Travel industry background with customer service support experience (preferred), but could be a university graduate with the appropriate competencies
* Previous experience in customer care position (preferred).
* Problem Solving/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, communicates decisions to others.
* Organizational Effectiveness - Operates within the organization's formal and informal structures, builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others' roles and perspectives, can sell projects and get things done in a complex multi-level organization.
* Customer Focus - Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.