Descrição da Vaga
The Latin America Development Center (LDC) is a regional center with the
objective to develop, maintain and support complementary applications to
Oracle eBusiness Suite and Cloud Solution. The complementary solutions are
also known as Add-on Localizations and Local Configuration, are aligned with
global strategy, and intend to make the product viable in the countries of the
region, meeting major legal requirements and strong business practices, that
are still not covered by core product.
It is expected:
- Expertise in Oracle Middleware (BPEL,SOA, OSB, Weblogic) for minimum 5
- Graduate in Computer Science or similar
- English speaker
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong teamwork
- Be able to create and maintain documentation in English, and White Papers /
Notes on support portal.
- Travel availability
- Availability to work with flexible shifts
- Team player
- Ability to Multi-task a must.
- Strong knowledge about Cloud computing
- Analytical skills required to lead a team in development.
- Coordinate development projects, creating activities list and schedule,
follow up those activities with the members of the project team, reporting
status progress to management
- Be able to self study new business requirements, new Oracle products, new
technologies creating the Business Requirement Definition when needed
- Be able to create and propose solution designs to achieve the requirements
creating the Function Design when needed
- Highly motivated to become an expert in terms of business flow of new
- Should be comfortable presenting to a large audience and addressing
questions on LAD Add On Localizations solutions
- Should be comfortable to present the proposal solution on meeting with
- Should be comfortable to create and conduct training
- Strong knowledge in the Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash cycles in terms
of functional and technical
- Be able to elaborate the test plan for QA team
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyzes software for globalization specifications. Documents and communicates
the results. Designs software globalization solutions in the form of
globalization design documents.
Designs quality test measures for a broad range of software/hardware products.
Prepares installation scripts and local project files for submission to
Language/Localization Specialists. Integrates programs, such as (but not
limited to) Windows NT, Internet Explorer, and SQL Server in localized
languages. Modifies processes to handle building various languages and
installers to support international languages. Designs and implements test
plans and test cases. Demonstrating knowledge of developmental and
localization tools, methodologies and languages, communicates with
Language/Localization Specialists and provides support on context for
translation strings in addition to training instructions and support for new
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced
technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor
individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to
others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Typically eight years of localization or related experience needed.
Organization: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Product Development