Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for a Linux Platform Intern to join us in São Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will deliver technical solutions based on requests from customers, Red Hat's partners, internal clients like sales representatives, and also assist with troubleshooting issues and providing guidance via support cases. You will collaborate with the Solutions Architecture, Consulting, and Support teams to gain more technical expertise and experience, while providing an excellent customer and partner experience.
Primary job responsibilities
- Act as a valuable member of the Support, Solutions Architecture, and Consulting teams working with job rotation among these three areas
- React to requests in a timely manner
- Reach out to peers and senior team members with questions
- Provide technical support for the development and implementation of offerings, applications, and solutions
- Use your solutions knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff, customers, and partners through sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Prepare detailed technical procedures and design solutions
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Shadow senior peers to gain experience and learn about technical roles at Red Hat
- Knowledge of Linux and related technologies or Java architecture and related technologies
- Knowledge of virtualization or middleware concepts and technologies
- Currently pursuing degree in engineering or computer science; graduating no sooner than 2019
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Good presentation skills
- Advance English language skills
- Ability to read mailing lists and documentation
- Willingness and ability to participate in training courses and enablement training
- Demonstrated ability to find the correct resources and collect the required information
- Good communication skills to deliver information to internal and external clients
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.