Descrição da Vaga
The Red Hat Commercial Legal team is looking for a Legal Intern to join us in São Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will work on a regional team of lawyers and contract specialists to support the Red Hat sales and procurement teams in structuring, negotiating, and closing contracts. You'll also collaborate with our Finance and Product Management teams and assist Red Hat counsel with commercial legal functions.
Primary job responsibilities
- Draft, review, and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, professional services statements of work, master services, and software subscription agreements and partner agreements for resellers, distributors, and cloud providers
- Structure and negotiate agreements for sales (direct and channel) for Red Hat’s software subscriptions and consulting services offerings
- Support our global Sales team
- Work with product and finance teams to resolve contractual issues
- Law student in their third year in 2018
- Proven interest in software, information technology, high-tech, open source business, products and transactions, or intellectual property or related legal issues
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure at the same time
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese; Spanish is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, with fast business growth and a changing technology and business landscape
- Familiarity with the high-tech industry preferred
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.