Descrição da Vaga
- In this position, you will be acquiring experience on commercial, civil, contractual, antitrust, consumer and procurement laws in Brazil,
- You will be also supporting deals in other countries in Latin America.
- Main business group to be supported is SMG (Sales and Marketing Group)
- Being an active Law student in the 2nd or 3rd year of University in 2017
- Able to work 30 hours/ week (6 hours/day )
- Disciplined and organized
- English proficiency: fluent written and spoken
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Previous Internship experience is desired
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.