Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We're looking for a Learning Manager to work alongside our Global Community Operations team and own the building and content of our learning program. This multi-faceted role requires quick thinking and proficiency in building learning plans, as well as an overall knack for interaction and in-person training. Our Community Operations Managers and Community Support Teams are all about process efficiency, and as a Learning Manager, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our learning modules, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to be tomorrow.
What You'll Do
- Work cross functionally to improve Community Support Representatives' (CSRs) learning experience and knowledge of internal and external tools and products
- Facilitate learning programs to develop participants' competences and to help learners meet specified performance expectations
- Modify training programs, as necessary, to ensure consistency with Uber culture and quality standards
- Collaborate with the contact center's leadership team regarding training needs, curriculum design, development, and delivery in order to create relevant solutions for the business
- Monitor linkage between curriculum and improved learner job performance, and coach participants back on the job, ensuring that learning translates to performance, and conduct additional research prior to leading change initiatives
- Evaluate learning and use evaluation and feedback to upgrade learning and/or develop additional material
- Ensure learning schedules and calendars are administered and maintain participant records during training.
- Build an efficient and scalable learning program that facilitates the evolution of our support system and customers (both internal and external)
- Be a passionate advocate for your global Community Operations organization by owning the learning development of their support team
- Be available to work on evenings and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary to meet demands of the business
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Professional proficiency in Portuguese and English required
- Prior professional experience in a Training or Learning environment, including knowledge of adult learning theories
- Outstanding project management skills
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Previous experience with customer support is a nice bonus, but not required
About the Team
The Community Operations team is focused on providing A-class support to Uber's stakeholders: riders, drivers, eaters, couriers, restaurants and companies around Brazil.