Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Learning Content Designer will work alongside our LatAm Community Operations team and own the design and development of scalable training materials that "stick" for our Learning Experience Design team. This multifaceted role requires systematic organization, creativity and proficiency in adult learning, storytelling, and learner experience.
You'll be supporting the Learning Experience Design (LXD) team within the greater Latin America Learning team in the creation of all materials for training resources. You'll work with a variety of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify the specific learning objective and how to achieve it through clear, effective, engaging and scalable learner experiences that are grounded in adult learning principles.
What You'll Do
- Tasked with supporting the LatAm Learning team in creation of all materials for our curriculums & learning resources
- Be responsible for the design, development and review of all phases of eLearning projects
- Work cross functionally to improve Customer Support Representatives' learning experience and knowledge of our internal and external tools and products
- Build high quality content that is effective and scalable
- Be an advocate for your Community Operations org by passionately developing content that is crucial to our Customer Support experience
- Research and stay current with emerging educational technologies and utilize innovative approaches to design that incorporate the latest adult learning principles to our curriculum
What You'll Need
- Experience designing adult learning content -- specifically eLearning & interactive curriculum design
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Data-driven decision and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Expert skills in at least one or more authoring technologies and multimedia applications such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Background in Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
- Solid understanding of Instructional Design principles: ADDIE Model, Bloom's Taxonomy, Malcolm Knowles, etc
- Fully Bilingual Portuguese and English
- A flair for writing -- concise, structured and packed with personality
Bonus Points if
- Literate in SQL and Excel or another data management tool
- Startup, all-hands-on-deck approach
- Master/Post graduate Degree
- Adult Education