Descrição da Vaga
Aviation Supply Chain
Environmental Health & Safety
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leads the Environmental initiatives at GE Celma and sites (GE Rio, 14bis and Três Rios ) with primary focus on compliance with regulations and EHS programs including Framework 2.0, meet customers environmental requirements, and deliver environmental excellence. Maintains relationships with local environmental regulatory bodies and Coordinates best practice sharing.
* Assure all requirements of existing EHS permits / licenses are met, issuing required reports, following up expiration dates and filing reapplications on time.
* Report / file environmental events in GE application tool (Gensuite).
* Provide EHS technical and regulatory support to the Site Manager, Site EHS Leader, and other staff as required.
* Advise and assist in the investigation of Environmental severe events and drive closure of corrective action. Where required, assist in the reporting of all such cases to regulatory agencies.
* Ownership of GE Environmental Programs effectiveness, maintenance and improvement through periodic audits and regular follow-up on audit finding/RCA/NCA closures.
* Analyze and drive Environmental process improvement and best practice sharing.
* Develop, support and implement Environmental metrics and goals including conducting periodic reviews with site leaders.
* Ensure Contractor’s during all phases of the work will meet all required Environmental programs, specifications, codes, standards, regulations and Law.
* Ensure all required internal and external Environmental reporting is completed on time.
* Collect, interpret and analyze Environmental data at site and cell levels. Inform the management team of the results, trends, and areas of opportunity as well as areas of concern.
* Provide guidance and assist in the implementation of the Environmental Emergency Response Plan.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
* 5+ years overseeing the execution of Environmental systems / programs.
* Deep Knowledge of Brazilian regulatory standards on Environmental.
* Solid RCA/problem solving experience.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* Ability to influence and motivate employees, supervisors, management, suppliers and internal/external customers to meet GE Environmental standards and practices
* Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written)
* Ability to lead process implementation in a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and balance multiple ongoing tasks
* Familiarity with Aviation Industry