Descrição da Vaga
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
* Responsible for Accounts Management. Prospecting and developing new customers, through channel partner or directly;
* Sell the entire Current solutions portfolio (LED. C&I, Controls&Autom, Digital Apps)
* Work together with the products team to develop or improve our solutions based on the customer and market needs aiming to leverage our sales participation and reaching the sales objectives, this action includes constants products portfolio management, working strongly in prices policies, updating lines and phaseout/replacement programs;
* Strong behavior in sales for achieve annual goals for the region by implementing sales strategies;
* Maintain and improve relationships with potential customers, highlighting the global accounts making the interface between then and channel partners;
* Sales Management using CRM to control of opportunities, forecast reports and pipeline management;
* Strong collaboration with all external and internal stakeholders to enhance business success;
* Support credit & collection when necessary;
* Participate on Sales Planning meetings to guarantee the best product availability to meet customers delivery date.
* Ability to provide excellent service to customers, exceeding their expectations with timely and accurate information;
* Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers;
* Experience in a customer-facing role such as Pricing, Sales or Sales support, Customer fulfillment, Marketing, or Product Management;
* BS degree in Engineering. Pos graduation or MBA will be a plus;
* At least 2 years of experience in Direct or Indirect Sales in Lighting Systems or Energy-Efficient Solutions.
* Requires technical experience and aptitude to understand and respond to customer needs.
* Strong motivation / initiative, proven leadership experience, accountability for results, solid analytical and prioritization skills.
* Ability to work with cross-function teams and clearly communicates with product team, agents and distributors.
* Proficiency in CRM and ability to use Microsoft Office tools.
* Advanced English Fluency will be a plus.
* Able to travel as needed.