Descrição da Vaga
Power Water & Process Technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
responsible for understand all unit operations in this industry, and provide solutions for end customers through an appropriate use of the product line portfolio. This function provides support to the commercial teams in developing value proposals, solve technical problems related to applications, provides internal and external training, generate innovative ideas for business and portfolio development
* − Recognized technical expert in sugar & ethanol unit operations and chemical applications.− Identify problems and formulates solutions. Provides NPI input and has engagement with technology team. Executes assigned projects using advanced and sound scientific/engineering principals.− Masters statistics and understands how to implement data-driven decisions from technical data− Manages small projects to completion and shares technical knowledge with their group− Responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. − Create technical content for marketing collateral, case histories, product fact sheets, industry playbooks, and eco-magination certification.− Active involvement in technical audits, proposals and bids− Deliver technical & value generation training. Demonstrated presentation skills.− Update reference manuals or customer manuals as required by the global product manager
− Communicates key information clearly to internal and external customers to influence technical decisions and strategy. May participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.− Communicates effectively across the organization. Interacts and collaborates with technical colleagues and cross-functional groups− Uses communication skills effectively to work with others. Can disagree with others without breaking down dialogue.− Communicates technical accomplishments through internal and external publications, presentations, and patents that are closely reviewed.− Ability to independently write technical papers and communications with clear and accurate technical content.− Proactively identifies projects/solutions that are tied to program goals to deliver on the business strategy− Tracks projects or processes effectively and prioritizes based on business criticality− Sets project milestones while contributing to large projects with significant business impact− Involved in both short and long term projects and maintains balance to deliver on business objectives− Held accountable for project work of a defined scope. − Establishes a unique area of competence and/or expertise within a team while gaining exposure to cross-functional and global teams. − Prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively and takes the initiative to excel.− Understands impact of behavior and adjusts to improve effectiveness− Applies the GE values and GE Growth Traits to personal leadership style, behavior and team activities. − Embraces EHS & plays an active role in creating culture of safety. − Excellent written / oral communication skills;
1. Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering;
2. Demonstrated 5-10 years experience in the S&E industry.
3. Domain of English language, in written and oral. Spanish speaking desirable.
4. Strong communication / interpersonal skills.