Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Lead Analyst - OPEX in Guaratinguetá – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Technically leading the implementation and sustainability of continuous improvement processes and management system, ensuring alignment with business needs and results;
* Lead processes of continuous improvement regarding the application, implementation and sustentation associated with the results and business needs;
* Management of the Quality Management system ensuring compliance and promoting improvements and revisions;
* Lead the evaluation processes of the Plant's management system;
* Ensure review and fulfillment of specific customer requirements;
* Ensure corporate alignment of management practices in continuous improvement and quality;
* Implementation, maintenance and management of indicators to support critical analysis and decision-making by leadership.
QualificationsEducation / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or course related to the function;
* Six Sigma Certificate;
* English level: advanced or fluent.
* Lean Manufacturing Certification;
* Consolidated knowledge of BSC concepts (Balanced Score Card);
* Accountability and ownership;
* Experience in elaboration graphs and monitoring of indicators;
* Ability to guide people and unfold knowledge;
* Experience with the factory environment;
* Experience in keeping contact with support areas (management, engineering, maintenance, administrative);
* Ability to carry out visits and benchmarking reports.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.