Descrição da Vaga
LATIN AMERICA – Business Lead Laboratory Solutions
Brazil, São Paulo
Apply now! Print
* Job facts
Latam Diagnostics is comprised by approximately 1460 employees in over 9 countries, generating over 670 million CHF in Sales. As a Business Lead this person will work with Laboratory Solutions, to provide the Strategic Lead for an integrated approach for Roche IT, Consulting and Workflow Solutions in LATAM. This role will influence global strategy and EMEA-LATAM priorities towards LATAM needs and best interests in all fields: Workflow, IT and Consultancy. Also, will guide country development of IT / Consultancy capabilities in relation to market readiness, and develop needed capabilities and skills within Latam, for driving and adoption of innovative business models.
Your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide the Strategic Lead for an integrated approach for Roche IT, Consulting and Workflow Solution in LATAM and set the LATAM strategy in the area of focus through 3 years strategic plans
- Lead de Regional Managers for Customer IT Solutions and Lab Automation & Technical-Process Consultancy in providing advice to Affiliates on business planning, marketing plans and product/services launches
- Pro-actively identify affiliate needs combined with market needs to anticipate solutions/services development to global organization/business area and influence KPIs definition based on Latam market needs by liaising with the international business teams
- Be a key contact for affiliates for complex projects and complex solutions offers that require interaction with global organization/business area and provide support to countries and leadership teams identifying business opportunities and converting them in users of Roche Solutions
- Engage with key customers (strategic accounts) across LATAM (in coordination with affiliates) to present Roche Integrated Solutions and evaluate together with Regional and local Project Managers when Global or EMEA/LATAM representatives need to be involved
- When needed, lead complex customer projects in Key Customers and Intenational Key Accounts, from design to complete execution, with the support of Regional Managers
- Identify, systematize and share best practices (from global and countries, internal and external) aligning mainly the activities/projects connect to his/her team of Project Managers
- Provide strategic guidance to Regional Managers and local Product Managers/ Consultants on how best to integrate our overall portfolio of lab solutions (cobas IT Solutions, POC IT, Business Intelligence, Workflow, and Consultancy Services) so our customers recognize the added value of working with Roche as partners
- Represent LATAM in regional and global decision making forums (ie, eIBTs) when appropriate, and liaise with the Head of WG for Workflow, IT and Consultancy in order the required resources are granted and provide updates regarding strategic and operational plans
- Influence KPIs definition based on Latam market needs, and monitor the achievement of set KPIs. Lead the Regional Managers under his/her responsibility, in the preparation of regional meetings and annual training programs (different formats and vehicles) to enhance skills and competences of Affiliate´s team members connected to Workflow, IT and Consultancy.
- Who you are
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you bring the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business and/or Life Sciences. MBA in business areas and/or certification on lean six sigma/process modeling is a plus
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare business.
- People management experience both direct and by influence
- Experience in Medical devices and/or IVD, in Healthcare IT solutions is preferred), in operational (process) projects and strategic consulting and on building relationships with C-level of customer organizations to bring strategic value to our solutions is preferred.
- Managerial experience is required, preferably in a management level position in the industry and/or Senior Project Manager/ Leader and/or Principal position in a leading consulting firm
- Well organized with ability to prioritize, able to simultaneously initiate, motivate, lead and complete multiple projects with no direct authority
- Solid Strategic Thinking skills and high business acumen, ability to define medium-long term strategic plan while delivering on short term results and quick wins and Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Prepared to travel frequently (~40% of time)
- Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
* Job facts
* Location Brazil, São Paulo
* Function Business Development
* Subfunction ****
* Schedule Full-time
* Job level Manager
* Job type Regular Employee
* Division Diagnostics
* Posted since 2017/10/25
* Posted until 2017/11/24
* Job-ID 00454448
- You could also like these jobs
Senior Director Business Development
United States, California, Pleasanton
PMO Project Manager Senior
United States, Arizona, Tucson
Application Manager, Tissue Diagnostics Asia Pacific