Descrição da Vaga
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manages non-exempt/exempt individual contributors and/or supervisors. Has accountability for results of a major program in terms of cost, direction and people management. Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members'work may involve strategic issues. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. Typically reports to MG2 or Director.
* Manages and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region.
* Manages at least 4 employees and typically between 8 and 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Manages a single team of individual contributors and supervisors across multiple job families within the sales operations function that typically support tactical or operational activities, such as:
- Overseeing the appropriate use of customer and sales data for customer and business decisions.
- Managing and ensuring all activities in support of the customer are addressed, escalated or resolved within local legal compliance and HP policy requirements.
- Managing the execution of operational processes across a complete sales cycle to meet service level objectives and targets.
- Providing management direction and support to operational performance reviews with senior customers/partners, and managing the execution of agreed improvement plans.
- Providing process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing customer solutions, and providing feedback on the development/improvement of processes and capabilities.
- Controls a contained budget, with responsibilities for items such as salary increases, bonus payments within guidelines, and travel.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Provides guidance on procedures to support overall sales operations policies and goals.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 8+ years of experience in a business related function, preferably sales, finance, or accounting.
- Typically 0-2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, includes verbal, written and presentation forms. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developing skills and ability to budget.
- Ability to measure and manage team performance.
- Strong financial and business acumen; general industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, performance management, budget planning, problem solving, evaluation and employee engagement.