Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research
scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies
that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and
*Main Purpose *
* To be the primary point of contact for the Advance Services Portfolio in the region, and towards Global Organization.
* The Advance Services manager will lead the Advance Services Portfolio with full knowledge of the offerings and implementation of those services, to be customized according to customers´ requirements. Also, the Advance Services manager will interface with the Customer Centric Innovation team to best complement existing Advance Services portfolio and co-develop customized requirements. Also, ADS manager will interface with Pre-Sales team to align the existing portfolio and adjust the offerings towards customer teams.
* Drive AS analytics services transformation in the Market.
*Responsible for: *
* AS portfolio deployment and delivery performance.
* Definition of AS strategy plan.
* Organizes and runs workshops with the Nokia key customers as part of marketing initiatives and focuses developing long-term partnership; creates long term business development plans.
* Develop service evolution strategies and business plans for key Care accounts; organize regular engagements with key CTs and customers on the same.
* Provides ideas for the future direction of business based on information technology and industry trends.
* Drive Market new services creation process. Interface with Global and Market organizations to translate customer necessities into customizations or new services development.
* Support the scope definition and delivery mode for new services proof of concept projects in the Market.
* Influence delivery capability creation for the Market to support Care growth in new technologies, verticals, analytics and service items.
* Identify opportunities for Care services, based on Advance Services Portfolio and complementary customized services
* Identify, develop and customize upselling opportunities together with SPS and Analytics teams.
* Support the implementation of Customer Centric Innovation (CCI) in the region.
* Promote and lead the offerings towards customer´s team, in alignment with Care Strategy defined
* Support the customized offerings or build these services, in alignment with the CCI and Sales teams
* Lead and build an updated Advance Services Portfolio for Care based on Region´s customers profile and requirements
* Control and report AS financial results in the Market.
* Develop cost efficiency measures over Advanced Services in the Market
* Promote PTF / Analytics solution and support deployment process
Required competence and experience
* Knowledgeable in Preventive Services portfolio
* Relevant work experience in Sales or Care Services organization
* Self-motivated, has excellent communication and negotiation skills, and flexibility to think out of the box.
* Thorough understanding of technology and service domains addressed by Nokia's portfolio.
* Previous customer facing roles in services with interactions with the customer Operations/VP/CxO level.
* Experience in delivering service contracts.
* Project Management experience.
* Fluent advance English
* Acts with independency
* Able to lead and take responsibility of assigned/designed tasks independently, and to interface with different organization teams
Excellent communication skills, including negotiation and presentation skills
Job: Customer Services