Descrição da Vaga
Ecolab is seeking a Lab Technician to engage in product development, product line maintenance, and test method maintenance activities.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Provide laboratory support to housekeeping team projects, working with multiple project leaders as needed.
- Being a member of multi-functional product development teams - supporting these teams through the generation, recording, and communication of laboratory data to the team.
- Become the team expert in a test method, running tests for the team when required and working to improve the precision and accuracy of that method through statistical experiments.
- Leadership of small, tactical projects including product improvements, costs savings, and regulatory-required reformulations.
- 2 year Technical Degree
- Experience working in a lab environment
- Experience in experimental design and analysis
- Experience working with statistical software
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- No immigration sponsorship available for this role
- Practical understanding of chemistry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently