Descrição da Vaga
*Candidates must be eligible to work in Brazil.
*There is no relocation assistance provided for this position.
Regional Education Executive Brazil
Giorgio Armani & Designer Fragrances/ YSL
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. We are seeking a Regional Sales Executive based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The ideal candidate can travel 70% of the time mainly within Brazil.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a goal driven environment and be energized by interacting with people. Complementing their interpersonal skills and must also be a detail oriented individual with a strong sense of empathy, excellent presentation skills and a genuine interest in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry. The candidate must have exceptional communication and organizational skills. Also, they must be reliable, accountable, and ethical. The Candidate must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Lastly, the ideal candidate must be dedicated to superior customer service and enjoy collaborating with others.
As the Regional Education Executive (REE) in our Travel Retail Business, you will build relations with our retailer’s brand representatives within your assigned territory. You will understand customer needs and brand strategies, and identify new opportunities in order to spur business growth.
You will be the brand expert, knowledgeable of brand history, values, product and services. You will train and coach all the retail staff members to sell and serve customers within the travel retail environment.
You will be responsible to collaborate with the Regional Sales Executive (RSE) in order to achieve your stores sales targets, as well as, reach the objectives through Mystery Shopping and customer satisfaction survey. You should expect to spend 75% of your time in the field (traveling and at the POS).
* Retail Excellence
* Drive Sell Out
* Implement the Education strategy
* Beauty Advisor management and follow up
* Ability to translate training presentation and work materials into Portuguese
* Share working weekly report with RSE and head office
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years of experience in sales, training/education
- Previous professional experience in consumer goods or luxury beauty industry preferred
- Detail oriented and organized with passion for education and coaching
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong team spirit and collaborative approach to solve complex issues
- Must be able to translate internal training documents to Portuguese to adapt to TR
- Basic Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel monthly to RJ airport as business need requires to coach and support the sales team and to Miami twice a year
- Appreciated previous titles: Beauty Trainer, Field Coordinator, Sales Coordinator
- Must be able to work 05 days/week (Monday – Friday) 8rs/day, 04 days at the POS and 01 day to work from home and some weekends may be required per business need
- Must be able to provide Manpower agency all the documents required such as medical attestation, vacation and compensation day forms, original receipt of expenses, etc
- Must speak Portuguese fluently and must speak English (Spanish a plus)
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Training & Motivating
* Train all sales support in retail outlets: Brand Representatives (BRs), general staff, promoters, buyers, make-up artists, etc…) on brand categories (newness, sales techniques, merchandising, basic course, grooming, etc…)
* Implement global or customized training programs for each store and/or staff members
* Organize, prepare, and communicate all training related activities
* Be creative: incorporate activities, invitations, thank you notes, birthday cards, recognition (anniversary, baby, retirement), etc…
* Work closely with Regional Sales Executives (RSE) and Area Managers to plan training program according to retailer launch, priorities, and promotional calendar
* Interview and select prospective BRs (together with RSE)
* Tutor promoters for animations: follow through sell-out targets, check promotion mechanics and motivate/coach the team to reach animation target
* Keep track of all training sessions on dashboards, optimize budget/expenses.
_ Ensure Merchandising Compliance_
* Ensure good representation of the Brand
* Implement, together with BRs, merchandising guidelines at POS
* Collaborate with RSE to follow-up and take care of small repairs
_ Coach on product, sales, and merchandising_
* Develop BA potential & selling skill through coaching in front of back wall
* Keep a detailed development plan for each BR, track and monitor plan.
* Be the source of inspiration and information for BRs
* Represent Brand image at POS through appearances & attitude
* Sensitize BAs to Brand image at POS
* Coach and assist BA in product merchandising
_ Sell / role model to BA : helps team to reach sales target_
* Selling support at POS during high traffic or animations
* Stimulate & motivate the team for an overall improved sell-out
* Forwards POS information, competitor observations, needs, opportunities, etc… to RSE and head office after every visit and training.
* Consolidate evaluation & coaching plans per POS per BA
* Communicate BA progress and concerns with RSE and/or Education head office
* Share working calendars with RSE and head office.
* Make qualitative feedback on our product performance
PROFESIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
-EMBODIES BRAND IDENTIY & KNOWS SELECTIVE BEAUTY UNIVERSE
* Master brand identity and knows sense of purpose
* Masters fundamental knowledge : products, categories, gestures, sales and service
* Master competition, market, clients, and trends knowledge
- DRIVES BUSINESS THROUGH SERVICE & RETAIL EDUCATION
* Elaborates service & retail education plans aligned with business priorities
* Cooperates with 360° internal and external stakeholders guarantying a consistent customer experience
* Pilots & monitors Retail Education's Efficiency
-DESIGNS,TRANSMITS & EMPOWER
* Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience
* Delivers & transmits Education Contents
* Provides personalized follow-up & coaching
* Animates learning communities with passion
- ELEVATES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & SERVICE ATTITUDE
* Fosters empathy
* Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
* Continuously elevates services standards and POS execution according to brand specificities