Descrição da Vaga
Amazon hires the world's brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
Our vision is to offer every book, ever written, in any language in print or out of print, all available in less than 60 seconds. We work every day on behalf of customers and readers to solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity, simplicity and the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA—and we want you to help Kindle in our continuing mission to reinvent reading.
We’re making history, and we’ve only just begun.
The Amazon BR Kindle team is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical individual to help us to scale our business and provide the best experience for customers to buy and read digital books.
The successful candidate will have a passion for books, and have exceptional communication and analytic skills and big ideas on how to create great customer experiences. They will be detail-oriented, organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once, working to tight deadlines, dealing with multiple teams, in an international environment.
This individual will be fluent in Portuguese and English, and will drive projects to grow Kindle disruptively through creative go to market initiatives, data-driven segmentation analysis, and strategic approach to convert physical readers to digital.
A keen understanding of how to leverage, optimize and communicate plans and performance against core KPIs to key stakeholders at all levels is key to success in this role, as is a proven ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver against plans. They also should think big (scale is key!) and possess an eye for innovation, as well as identify opportunities for efficiency and automation, and then work cross-functionally to plan and implement those improvements.
In this position, candidates will:
* Serve as a key member of the Kindle Content Store team in helping to define and deliver the overall Kindle strategy and drive adoption of Kindle and digital reading.
* Demand generation and cross-sell programs to primary customer segments
* Work alongside the rest of the Kindle team to support high-priority growth initiatives and programs, including - but not limited to – traffic and conversion optimization, customer experience tests, and category projects.
* Drive customer-facing improvements, and increase efficiency through tool and process development
* Set and execute strategy for converting print Book customers into digital, including generating ideas, prioritizing opportunities, and driving adoption and implementation.
* Complete customer analysis, brainstorm and execute new initiatives to meet customer needs
* Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of projects and work with appropriate leaders and across all functional areas of Amazon to execute while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, legal, marketing).
* Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.
* Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for locale, seasonality, relevance, selection, and sales
* Crunch data for achieving best performance campaigns: compare, test and measure creativity and new ways to wow the customer
* 6+ years demonstrable experience in defining, launching, and managing exceptional online experiences
* Superior verbal and written communications skills in both English and Portuguese
* Proven business decisions based on data
* Build solid relationships both internally and externally.
* Work independently on both project-based, executional and analytical tasks
* Show strong organizational, planning, time management skills and ability to work on own initiative.
* Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and attention to detail
* High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
* Organization and flexibility, being able to deliver multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, Excel, image editing software)
* Experience writing excellent customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet shopper