Descrição da Vaga
We are searching for a Key account manager with a lot of will to help our international merchants and PSP's; offering them the best experience while working with EBANX. It is important to have experience with key clients and the payments industry, be flexible, to have an entrepreneurial spirit, to be engaged, autonomous and able to learn fast.
Besides to try conquer the World your responsibilities will be:
- Monitor, measure, and negotiate with key merchants and propose strategies to improve their results;
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by cross and upselling;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with the client leading them to an amazing experience;
- Respond to client’s demands and correctly address the other areas;
- Work closely with the other teams at EBANX to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Conduct meetings with clients
What is essential for the job?
- Experience as key account manager or business development of 5+ years;
- Strong experience in the payments industry years 3+;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related;
- Good communication and relationship skills;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Self-manageable profile;
- Fluent English
- Spanish is desirable
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code and incredible colleagues;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- EBANX School: scholarship for courses and specialization;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness and performance (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!
Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.