Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
National Account Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and develop KAM seeking to ensure high performance through actions of training and development team in order prepare successors
- Ensure high standard of performance and implement the business, marketing and trade strategy for the key customers.
- Ensure and follow-up the CBP plans in order to maximises the KPIs for Bayer, customer and shopper. Owner of the go to market (GTM) Strategy
- Deeply understand the customer business and category strategies, market trends, identifying its impact in our business and searching for opportunities.
- Assure the operational efficiency in the accounts through the consistent management of DOI, G2T and other relevant KPIs.
- Ensure that Bayer Corporate compliance policies and procedures are enforced in Consumer Health, including the correct implementation of all commercial policies.
- Analyze sales performance within customers, developing insights, assuring the expected ROIs and adjusting investment strategies.
- Guarantee the clear communication of the investment plans to the whole organization, giving clear guidance to the execution team and following up its implementation.
- Establish strategic partnership with clients, assuring a long term relationship and being recognized as a valuable partner.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree: Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related areas
- At least 3 years of previous experience with team management
- Previous Commercial experience is mandatory
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Strong knowledge on BI tools
- Travel availability
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo