Descrição da Vaga
As a Key Account Executive - Health Channel you will be challenged every minute to give a solution to a new problem.
Imagine that in a short time, every health channel in Brazil will have Gympass integrated, it is a matter of time. If you like great challenges, and participate in great projects, this is the right place for you. In Gympass everything adapts very fast, if you like speed, dynamism,and work in a smart environment, come and help us to #defeatinactivity in the world.
- The primary responsibility is to generate growth through our partners both Brokers and Health Players (Insurers and Health Operators)
- Support sales development initiatives
- Coordination of cross selling initiatives.
- Personally handle strategic clients to health channel operations.(both broker and insurers and health operators)
- Generate performance controls and growth of business strategy.
- Go to meetings face-to-face to clients to create the proposed value of Gympass
- Control the pipe-line of our partners and keep them updated about the quote (pricing) and timing of the negotiations
- Frequently visit our partners (Brokers and Health Players) in order to keep the excellent level of satisfaction in the service and the permanent development of relationship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience with business analysis and process improvement
- 2+ years of specific experience with documenting processes and communicating the findings with internal or external customers
- Advanced level experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with HR's is a plus
- Self-motivated and persuasive personality.
- Ability to generate empathy with clients and peers.
- Organization and Control skills.
- Fluent in English.
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.