Descrição da Vaga
Are you an innovative person who can accelerate the growth of our nationally acclaimed project? Do you have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving? Are you self-directed, confident, and able to work without requiring a great deal of structure or supervision? Are you highly self-motivated and having head full of ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for creative and dependable self-motivated professionals to join our team as a Junior UI Developer.
- Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play
- Handle customer expectations on challenging projects
- Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency
- Quickly convert wireframes into HTML front-end with optimal quality
- Team with our Application Developers to bridge the client side with server side code
- Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Provide production support for all implemented changes
- Work in a small, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Liaise closely with onsite counterparts in order to continue to drive product forward
- Proven experience in UI development and integration for web and mobile applications with at least 1 delivered project
- Applied experience of UI development principles
- Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS
- Know the Responsive web and have a little bit of knowledge about current UX trends.
- Have practical exposure on frameworks and APIs such as jQuery, Backbone, Handlebar, AngularJS, LESS, and Bootstrap
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Believe take actions so that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else
- Exposure on e-commerce platforms is preferred and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus
ADVANCED ENGLISH SKILLS AND AVAILABILITY TO MOVE TO FLORIANOPOLIS/SC IS MANDATORY
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player