Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in São Paulo.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams of consultants providing expertise in engineering and manufacturing, helping clients to achieve new performance highs.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Manufacturing and Management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
The Operations Excellence Program (OEP) is a two-year training program in São Paulo during which you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies achieve excellence in their operations. Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate significant time to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership of our operations experts.
- 3 - 7 years experience in Manufacturing, ideally at a top consulting firm or high performance company
- Experience and passion for application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0 automation/robotics in world-class production facilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business specialization, with master or advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, e.g., the Toyota Production System, Kaizen methods, TPM, JIT, SMED
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Portuguese
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Metals & Mining