Descrição da Vaga
Do you have a desire to lead innovative eCommerce solutions for Fortune 500 companies? Can you talk effectively to architects, highly talented developers and graphic artists in a fast paced environment? Do you know what it takes to build eCommerce systems that sell millions of SKUs, hundreds of millions of dollars per year, and host millions of sessions? Can you manage the business and technical challenges of integrating web, brick & mortar, call center, kiosk, and wireless sales channels? If you answered yet, then we want to talk with you!
We need successful innovators to lead and provide hands-on management for large-scale, highly complex web integration projects. Your polished customer management skills will ensure streamlined deployments as well as new business development. You’ll build and lead teams of highly talented, creative and disciplined consultants in providing world class solutions to our clients. Accountability for overall project management including scheduling, coordination of internal and customer resources, scope control, cost accounting, technical issue resolution, and developing a project work plan.
- Leadership experience in web project management in addition to full life-cycle systems development and implementation
- Manage customer expectations and communicate effectively with sales, development teams and corporate management
- Oversee the proper analysis and documentation of the client’s specific business processes and other IT needs.
- Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
- Ensure high-quality on-time deliverables within budget.
- Implement and revise our Agile-based project methodologies as technologies and solutions evolve.
- Oversee the documentation of requirements analysis, design specifications, test plans, and executive briefings.
- Active participation in new business development including estimating project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
- Assist in recruiting, managing, and mentoring employees.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- Provide weekly written status reports and expense reports
- Proven project management track record of high-visibility, large-scale projects
- Knowlodge of resource allocation and planning
- Experience with project finances including cost and schedule performance index
- Experience with scope management
- Experience with off shore and on shore development model
- Extensive IT work experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication of technical issues is critical
- Mastery of Microsoft Project
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale Agile software development efforts
- Strong background in eBusiness solutions or web system integration, especially in large-scale Commerce
- Integrity driven to make and deliver achievable commitments
- Management skills including resource planning, setting expectation levels, scheduling, mentoring, and prioritizing
- Oral communication including customer interaction, requirements analysis, BPR, and training
- Written communication experience with project work plans, SOWs, and executive briefings
- Understanding of system design and development environments
- Strong understanding or experience in best practice methodologies
- PMI PMP a plus
- Familiarity with ATG Dynamo, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Escalate Retail, Endeca, Oracle BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Interwoven TeamSite, Documentum, Stellant, and other enterprise internet platforms a plus
** Your Core Values: Integrity, Drive, Team-Player, Compassion, Ethical, and Driven**