Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with McKinsey’s Operations practice in Sao Paulo. Our Operations practice members assist our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems. We are looking for talented individuals to strengthen our team of consultants working in the Operations Excellence Program (OEP) in Latin America.
What You'll Do
As part of the OEP, you'll work in our Operations practice, focusing in purchasing.
You will work with clients to develop and implement purchasing strategies that support their business objectives and give them a competitive edge.
The Operations Excellence Program (OEP) is a two-year program in Sao Paulo in which you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies achieve excellence in their operations. Upon completion of the program, successful consultants will join our global group of leading experts in operational excellence in Purchasing and Supply Management serviceline.
- 3 - 7 years experience in purchasing & supply management methods from a top consulting firm or high performance company
- Undergraduate in Engineering, with a master’s degree preferred and outstanding record of academic achievement
- Experience planning and executing performance transformations (e.g., comprehensive process optimization, lean management or service operations) preferred
- Experience working in operations' strategical areas, such as procurement and strategic sourcing
- Passion for Operations transformation and willingness to develop an ascending career within the Operations Practice
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness and openness to travel
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Portuguese
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products