Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our Sao Paulo office, working with our Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain team within the Latin America Operations Practice.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality. Our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams of consultants across a range of industries, providing clients with strategic and operations advice in engineering and manufacturing, and helping them achieve peak performance.
You will partner with experts in the areas of engineering, manufacturing or service operations.
You will make a meaningful contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Manufacturing and Supply Chain approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and balanced results.
The Operations Excellence Program (OEP) is a two-year training program during which you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies achieve excellence in their operations. Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate significant time to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership and guidance of our operations experts.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering or business; Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- 1 - 9 years of professional work experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (Toyota Production System TPM, Kaizen methods, JIT, SMED)
- Experience in manufacturing and supply chain in oil & gas and engineering consulting firms, consumer products companies
- Experience in application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data is a plus (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0 automation/robotics in world-class production facilities)
- Experience navigating a major organizational change, such as a post-merger integration, outsourcing/offshoring, or a turnaround
- Strong knowledge of lean operations, e.g., kaizen, Six Sigma tools and potentially a Master Black Belt or equivalent certification
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and written, in English and Spanish
- Comfort with extensive travel (up to 80% of time)
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Metals & Mining