Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a young and smart Jr Web Programmer to assist the company's Web & Graphic Design Supervisor with all needs HTML and CSS.
You are self-motivated, think like an entrepreneur and constantly seek innovation. You are a team player, always helping your peers to grow. You love challenges, are not afraid of anything, and eager to learn at all times.
- Write HTML for automatic emails, newsletters, landing pages
- Write customizations of front-end scrips for AMARO's content platform https://live.amaro.com/
- Monitor deliverability of all automatic emails and newsletters
- Working with templating languages like Mustache
- Collaborating with UX and Marketing teams to plan, prototype and build new features.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of Java Script
- Basic knowledge of how creating newsletter templates and testing compatibility
- Basic knowledge of email marketing rules and standards
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial problem-solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fun and friendly attitude
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.