Descrição da Vaga
- Review requests and follow up on missing or not accurate information that are to be posted in the system.
- Support the Recruiting team providing information on internal and external candidates when required.
- Compile and send approved offer packages to selected candidates.
- Perform recruiting due diligence (background checks, health screening, and other related new hire documentation).
- Guarantee accuracy and completeness of all recruiting documentation according to the company’s compliance rules.
- Process at-hire payments (employee referrals, signing bonuses, and university payments) as needed and assure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Manage and daily monitor system interfaces to ensure processes run successfully. Act as a process owner reviewing , questioning, and performing corrections when possible as well as working with internal IT or external third party vendors if necessary.
- Ensure all company, federal, state, local and other applicable compliance requirements are met.
- Work with other analysts, supervisor and/or manager to assure the accurate maintenance of HR services documentation.
- Partner with other GSHR analysts and other departments’ ones to identify opportunities and improve processes.
- Handle classified information, keeping confidentiality and guaranteeing respect to employees’ data.
- Bachelor degree completed.
- Fluent English is required. Spanish will be a plus.
- Interest/Familiarity in/with HR functions and operations (PPP, Recruitment, employee data management, compensation, benefits).
- Experience in a shared service center environment will be a plus.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
- Familiarity with Microsoft tools. SAP (HR Modules) and FPW will be a plus.
- Innovative professional, willing to work in a changing environment, questioning status quo, bringing new ideas, changing processes and adding value.
- Hability to work and deal with different stakeholders.