Descrição da Vaga
Please, submit your resume in English for this position.
We are looking for a Jr. Direct Tax Analyst in Valinhos – SP.
* Prepares or assists the elaboration of Corporate Income Tax Returns for the Brazilian Legal Entities;
* Monthly calculation and payments of the Corporate Income Tax and the Social Contribution on Profits;
* Support the analysis of Transfer Pricing calculation;
* Follows legislation changes with to the regards of tax subjects;
* Reviews tax procedures in order to find opportunities for tax savings and avoid risks of assessments;
* Analyzes and advises of legislation related fiscal matters, provides guidance for the operations.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economy or Law
* English: Advanced;
* Experience in Direct Taxes;
* Solid knowledge of Income Tax legislation with experience ECF submission;
* Knowledge of Transfer Pricing;
* Knowledge in Accounting;
* Knowledge in Windows Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Spanish: intermediate;
* MBA in Tax.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.