Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America.
Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Jr. Category Insights Manager, Chocolates Latin America
The role of Consumer Insights (CI) is to drive growth and business results by embedding people centric strategies and actions into the organisation.
Said in other words, the functional role is "to inspire growth by connecting with people".
The CI Category Manager is a key business partner to the Regional Category Teams (Equity, Innovation and Country Marketing teams) and is responsible for:
* Consumer and market in-depth understanding as well as implications and recommendations to the businesses;
* Shared accountability for business results and the category's growth agenda;
* Building regional category knowledge and leveraging learning into local plans and actions
- Responsible for innovation-to-market and renovation-the-core projects. Primary focus on Brazil. Support to Argentina and white spaces markets in Latin America
- Understand the consumer landscape via primary and secondary research sources and STRONG ABILITY to deliver compelling and concise stories that are business-relevant (fact-based).
- Consumer dynamics (panel data/Kantar, Google-based/ social media open-source data), market structures (occasions & need states, retail dynamics/Nielsen), and trends (macroeconomics, culture and channels)
- Lead situation analysis (incl. competitor) for the category/country which shapes the agenda of Annual Contract/Plan and provides clear understanding of present and future growth drivers.
- Generating behavior changing insight & identifying effective levers of engagement
- Guide business decisions by building insights around the following areas (CI Mger might be involved in all of these areas or some of them only)
- Innovation: Role of Innovation in brand/category growth, innovation platform development research (incl. positioning and product & pack design)
- Organic Brand growth: Grow the core (existing platforms/offers), brand maintenance (product/ packaging, assortment, pricing), communication development, product/brand bench marking
- Ensure application of optimal research solutions (incl. qualitative, quantitative and syndicated, social and digital research) vs business objective as well as compliance to global best practices methodologies delivered on time and on quality
- Business optimization (through tracking & learning):
- Evaluate impact in the category and brand performance (tracking and NPD) against strategy so to learn, correct and drive continuous improvement.
- Deliver short and crisp summaries and recommendations as well as work effectively with suppliers
- Resource Management & Learning Plan:
- Lead category/country research plan: recommend plan and proactively identify business and/or brand issues and opportunities to which to contribute.
- Build the learning plan accordingly, reflecting both the knowledge needs and the scale of business opportunities/ risks
- Maximize value and efficiency of research investment.
- Ensure full compliance to Mondelēz policies and procedures
- Develop Agency Partner Relationships:
- Proactively build and maintain effective agency relationships, both research agency and creative agencies.
- Demonstrate negotiation skills, ensure quality of deliverable and high ROI from research partners.
- Make them accountable and part of the core team
- People Management:Be a key team player who leads from the heart and the mind
- Leader mind-set and winning attitude
- Lead and support career development/learning (intern).
- Develop talent through providing "on the job" coaching and guidance
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences.
- Marketing degree preferred
- Advanced or fluent level in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Strong knowledge Cross-country (ideal).
- Demonstrated ability to work across cultures and with remote teams (mandatory)
- Can easily understand the Strategy and business agenda.
- Expert in driving relevant insights and translating them into actions
- Highly desirable: ex planner at a comms/ad/social media agency with market research exposure and/or ex market research supplier