Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Biscuits Innovation Junior Manager
Assist in the development of biscuits regional innovation strategies:
- Identify strategic opportunities and white spaces based on a broad understanding of snacking trends, the competitive set, channel opportunities, consumer insights, technology possibilities, and profitability models.
Assist in the building of Biscuits LA portfolio for regional brands, meeting the following criteria:
- Deliver accretive innovation extendable across flavors, formats, channels and markets.
- Deliver high incrementally by capturing new users and/or usage occasions.
- Assist in the development of regional PMR and monthly MOR with the objective of ensuring Biscuits Innovation LA deployment
- Assist and lead bimonthly regional project follow up with cross functional teams to grant projects development
Drive each project to achieve breakthrough levels of success:
- Apply leading-edge innovation and design techniques, including identifying and using outside experts where needed.
- Maintain close collaboration with each participating market to ensure rapid roll out.
- Appoints required innovation investments / resources and enablers
To achieve success, the Jr Manager will build and manage a multi-faceted network, in partnership with Equity:
- Cross Functional teams: Provide direct, inspirational leadership for the cross-functional project teams.
- Participating Markets: Build strong relationships with biscuits market leaders in markets who are main clients for Innovation projects.
Assist in the deployment of Biscuits LA innovation strategies and portfolio of innovation projects.
- Assist and lead projects follow up to grant Biscuits LA innovation deployment
- Assist in the development of monthly MOR.
- Help in the development of new projects, identifying White Spaces
- Secure support/commitment from key markets for strategic opportunity areas
Drive each project to achieve breakthrough levels of success
- Identify and leverage world-class innovation and design partners
- Establish and conduct regular review process for all Innovation projects with key markets
- Track results of implemented projects, ensure delivery of NR goals
Assist in the development of Biscuits LA 4-2-1 Innovation Strategic Plan
- Assist in the development of regional PMR
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Marketing/Business Administration / Engineering
- Master's degree is a plus
- Marketing knowledge including NPD development & launch
- Knowledge managing a P&L; and assessing project investments and returns
- Familiarity with global markets and marketing
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel
- Very strong leadership skills, both with and without formal authority
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!