Descrição da Vaga
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
At the Administrative level, you'll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teams
* Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs
* Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondence
* Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls
* Provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date