Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Consulting Services team is looking for a JBoss Consultant with experience in JEE development projects and JBoss EAP to join us in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you’ll use our unique middleware applications capabilities for DevOps, continuous integration, and cloud-based development consulting projects. You will lead the on-site implementation of Red Hat technologies like Red Hat JBoss Middleware, JBoss Fuse, and OpenShift by Red Hat. You'll also build enterprise applications and capabilities around cloud technologies to streamline development and allow for continuous feature release of applications. This position is a great opportunity if you’re passionate about learning new technologies and expanding your core base of expertise, while traveling to client sites within Brazil promoting Red Hat solutions.
Primary job responsibilities
- Become a respected Red Hat subject matter expert at the client site, addressing their technical, development, and strategic IT requirements
- Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
- Define overall system architectures and manage software specification, design, testing, and deployment of open source solutions
- Act as a trusted adviser at the client site and assist the project or technical managers in setting and delivering on expectations
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of industry practices and through project experience and training
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner
- 3-5 years of experience and advanced knowledge of middleware and Java EE development projects
- Experience with Red Hat JBoss EAP
- Understanding of Java frameworks or libraries (i.e. Spring, Hibernate, Struts)
- Willingness to travel weekly to client locations throughout Brazil
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.