Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Consulting team is looking for a JBoss Architect to join us in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will be the front-line catalyst who creates possibilities, solves problems, and establishes working relationships with our customers. You'll discover and analyze customers' business and technical needs, and collaborate with the Sales and technical delivery teams to help them invest wisely in the best solutions. You will also support the consulting manager in developing other middleware consultants, associates, and partners, helping ensure best practices and methods. As a JBoss Architect, you will need excellent communication and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the first in-depth experience our customers have with Red Hat.
Primary job responsibilities
- Serve as the subject matter expert at the client site, addressing technical, developmental, and strategic IT needs in middleware focused on all the Red Hat Middleware solutions as well Devops and OpenShift by Red Hat
- Participate actively in middleware project implementations
- Support other middleware consultants in lower levels
- Carry out technical quality assurance in middleware projects
- Support business development managers in proposals scope and estimations
- Manage technical problem identification and solving, support system architecture definition, software specification and design, testing, and deployment of open source solutions
- Adapt to changing customer requirements
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner
- Excellent technical skills and experience designing and implementing Java or JEE solutions
- In-depth experience with at least one of the major middleware solutions, preferably Red Hat JBoss Middleware, but experience in Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, WebMethods, and others will also be considered
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to mutual effort
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics of key projects to required stakeholders in both technical and business audiences
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies on your own and apply those concepts to customers' needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Knowledge of Hibernate and Tomcat is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.