Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 133981
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP HANA Vora team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management engine and we are looking for developers to bring their talents to join us at the #1 IT Company to work for in Brazil!
Discover SAP HANA Vora: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqyRUTqOcI
Know more about SAP Labs Latin America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOCKpq3r6Y
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* You will be in close touch with trending topics and cutting edge technologies in the area of Big Data Management
* You will interact with customers and stakeholders of the new product, enabling them to use it
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Degree in Computer Science or related fields
* Advanced or fluent English
* Very good programming skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity (Big-O notation).
* High interest in big data scenarios and modern data warehouse and data management technologies
Nice to have
* Knowledge in design patterns and object oriented and functional programming
* Experience with state of the art development tools (Git, Gerrit, Bugzilla,)
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, Front End, SAP, ERP, Computer Science, Technology