Descrição da Vaga
Descrição da empresa
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
O que nós buscamos
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of you and your peers work meets the department quality standards
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure shared best practices are maintained across teams
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
Java 7/8 (multi-threading)
O que nós oferecemos
Plano de Saúde
Seguro de vida
Vale alimentação/ refeição