Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Engineering Department applies Agile methodology through frameworks like Scrum and Kanban generating autonomous and empowered team structures, responsible for the e2e process, from the design to performance monitoring phase.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Experience: Proven experience developing back-end software in Java Spring, developing and maintain existing workflows
- Education: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Technologies: Java, Spring, JVM, SQL, Ehcache
- Experience with development practices like design standards, unit tests, code review, clean code and continuous integration/deployment
- The ideal candidate is highly technical and values high-quality code that scales well
- Experience working with Agile methodology frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean)
- Advanced level of English (Technical Documents and Meetings with Remote Teams)
- Experience with application performance optimization and security
- eCommerce modules/functionalities knowledge
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial and proactive