Descrição da Vaga
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The Resource Broker (RB) is responsible for fulfilling labor demand from the Service Delivery organization. The RB will match labor demand (positive and negative) with delivery organization supply in order to meet or exceed delivery requirements while ensuring decisions are made based on the Labor & Location Strategy and at the lowest possible cost. Labor resource assignments for all ES Delivery projects are made by the Resource Broker. Every Resource Broker will have responsibility over a defined set of resource pools. If the current labor supply is fully allocated and all possible internal resource options have been exhausted, the Resource Broker recommends actions to recruit additional labor or leverage contingent labor or services based on specific demand needs and aligned to the Labor & Location Strategy.
* Responsible for the overall health and hygiene of assigned resource pools
* Performs internal PPMC searches to match candidates against open approved demand
* Verifies availability of resources and softbooks/commits resources to demand signal and ensures correct resource assignment status
* Triggers resourcing transactions that align with External Labor Sourcing Strategy (Taleo, SourceCon, Smart Labor II) when applicable
* Ensures Unmet demand requests are actioned within defined time-limits
* Follows up on the Labor Availability Management Process pertaining to False Bench and escalates as necessary.
* Reviews demand to ensure it is accurate and complete (Export Compliance, Data Privacy & Security approvals (WMA), Skills, FTE based, etc.)
* Works with Resource Managers and Capability/Delivery Managers to ensure business and account needs are incorporated into capability and capacity plans
* Adjust workforce assignments as required to meet ongoing project requirements – this may include moving highly skilled staff from one project to another and replacing suitable alternative resources. Resource Broker would partner with Resource Manager on these decisions.
* Drive the Bench Management and False Bench process and escalate when required in an effort to ensure resource assignments are accurate and up to date in PPMC to minimize the bench and increase utilization/realization rates
* Support labor optimization & demand fulfillment strategy
* Responsible for managing and improvement of metrics & KPIs defined for the Resource Management & Labor Operations team
* Drive results & efficiencies for Global Delivery Centers / regions
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-4 years of work experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Fluent in written and verbal English (other languages are an asset)
* Understanding of HPE Service Delivery portfolio
* Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills
* Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, mainly Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Ability to learn new tools and processes
* Ability to adapt quickly to change
* Ability to work with people from multiple levels within the organization
* Ability to work with cross cultural teams
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Asset: knowledge on LDSM/PPMC tool
Asset: Understands HP systems (e.g., SABA, Compass, Solutioning, Time Tracking, Taleo, Procurement) and how they relate to LDSM tools/processes