Descrição da Vaga
Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can rent or buy blockbuster or local art house movies on your Apple TV, shop for books, and download apps for your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. You’ll find thousands of hours of entertainment on the iTunes Store.
iTunes is seeking a talented, experienced and innovation driven team player to manage and further expand the iTunes Movies and Books Businesses in Brazil.
*Candidates for this role will possess a strong business background, with the capacity to understand Appleʼs overall priorities;
*This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure and has the ability to lead teams through ambiguity, along with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects;
*Previous experience working with local / multi-lingual / cultural nuances and an understanding and ability to translate these into input for the creation of complex content management systems and infrastructures are a must;
*The position requires strong strategic and analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior level managers. You will have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights and trends and the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights;
*A natural networker with the ability to build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders across multiple countries;
*A hands-on approach to executing projects from start to finish;
*A unique combination of an excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture. Finally, you should be passionate about digital technology, fully familiar with near-future trends and technologies;
*Experience of working in a Movie Studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster. Startup experience in the digital content space is a plus;
*A proven track record working with key players in the Brazilian and Latin American video ecosystem.
In this position you will:
* Define the strategy and manage the Movies and Books businesses in close coordination with the local & global management teams;
* Manage the content team to create the best editorial experience;
* Work closely with our marketing team to create impactful campaigns;
* Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner around it’s execution;
* Manage and expand business relationships with existing partners & target;
* Work closely to our Operations teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellence in customer service;
* Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content.