Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
* Design, code, test, debug and document .NET and learn Salesforce.com development
* Partner with fellow scrum team members and business representatives to understand business goals and translate those needs into stories, features and business increments.
* Collaborate with team members on technical design and solutioning of stories.
* Implement quality assurance practices, such as Unit Tests, Pair Programming, automation testing, etc
* Work collaboratively with other teams to deliver and maintain our products in high standards of quality
* Engage with Product Owner on spring planning and release planning activities
* Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
* Conduct technical reviews, provide direction and lead other Application Developers.
Qualified applicants must at least have
* Over 5 years of experience in the IT market.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
* Ability to lead and drive problem solving and debugging strategies for complex problems that involve multiple organizations and systems;
* Strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
* Ability to learn new technologies, through formal training as well as self-training
* Genuine interest in learning the Salesforce.com platform
REQUIRED (MUST HAVE) Technical Skills
- Experience designing and developing SOA components and integrations
- Unit Test Development
- Advanced Knowledge of design patterns
- SQL (for queries and data modeling)
- Experience with SOA principles and web service development using WCF.
DESIRED (NICE TO HAVE) Technical Skills:
- Salesforce.com Development or Administration
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries.
- MS SQL Server