Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Recursos Humanos - Recrutamento e Seleção
- Nível hierárquico: Analista
- Local de trabalho: São Paulo, SP
- We are looking for an IT Recruiter who can make an immediate impact on our recruiting team.
- We are a leading company in the Software Outsourcing industry. The company was founded in 2009 and since then has grown at an annual rate of more than 50%. Our team is made up of more than 300 professionals working from different parts of the world (USA and Latin America mainly).
- What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsible for managing the entire recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, technical screening, presenting and closing candidates.
- Assist in arranging client interviews, prepare applicants for interviews and debrief candidates after their interviews.
- Handle candidate negotiations and initiate the hiring process.
- Review and understand assigned requirements and prioritize recruitment efforts based on those requirements.
- Work collaboratively with sales team in business developmentWhat are the requirements for this position?
- At least 2 years proven track record as a Recruiter
- At least 1 years of full life cycle IT recruiting experience
- Creative sourcing capabilities, exceptional people skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upper intermediate or advanced level of English (both oral and written)
- Ability to work with limited supervision and autonomous
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 4 years of business experience in related field
- If you choose to come and work with us, you will find that we offer:
- Excellent benefits and salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Extensive development opportunitiesIf this sounds great to you, come join us!
- We are the fastest growing software development company in Latin America, with over 60% annual growth. With more than 600 employees working on different projects around the world, the company has positioned itself as a leader in the industry. The company has offices in the main cities of Latam and the United States.
- We receive over one hundred and forty five thousand candidates every year and after an exhaustive selection process, employs only the top 1% most talented.
- The company offers an outstanding work environment in which its employees can shine and thrive, working in multicultural teams with flexible schedules and constant growth opportunities.
- If you want to work with the best professionals and the brightest minds in the IT industry, contact us.
- Escolaridade Mínima: Curso Técnico
- Inglês (Avançado - Requerido)
- Título da vaga It Recruiter
- Empresa BairesDev
Seguir esta empresa
* Jornada Período Integral
* Tipo de contrato Outros
* Salário A combinar
* Localidade São Paulo, SP