Descrição da Vaga
Title: IT Manager
Job ID: 21653
City: São Paulo
Professional area: Information Technology
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We're the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40'000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
* Lead the IT department for Brazil market
* Manage local systems for Market operation, ensuring correct support to avoid disruption to the operation and managing developments to improve the systems
* Define the overall IT strategy for the market in terms of development, maintenance, upgrades and infrastructure
* Define and control the opex and capex budgets of the department
* Engage with key business stakeholders to identify and deliver IT solutions to improve business performance
* Support regional business development activities from an IT perspective
* Develop the IT talent pipeline and ensure succession plans cover key positions
* Graduated in related areas.
* MBA or Post Degree are disirable
* Solid experience in a similar IT position with exposure to operation support, development, business partnering and system enhancements..
* Fluent English and Portuguese.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* SAP knowledge, IT relevant programs and strategy
What do we offer you:
* Health Plan
* Dental Plan
* Life Insurance
* Meal Ticket
* Pension Plan
*** Send your application until Dec 26th** *
People with disabilities are welcome in our organization