Descrição da Vaga
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Act as focal point for IT Commercial Platform for technical and business issues. Decide on action to be taken to resolve problems and ensure appropriate procedures are followed. Provide advice and implement IT solutions within a prescribed framework of specifications and standards.
- Establish and maintain Commercial platform strategies, roadmaps, and plans that support the business needs.
- Deliver operational efficiency, proactive service management, and drive continuous improvement in the quality and effectiveness of IT Commercial Platform by ensuring that effective and efficient end-to-end support arrangements and critical lifecycle documentation are in place.
- Own and drive quality to keep Commercial Platform stable and evergreen such as projects, release, and test management.
- To establish clear accountability and ownership for services and where appropriate ensure that delivery responsibility is established to improve knowledge and control
The successful candidate will:
* Provide leadership by establishing a scalable development and operations capability that delivers the quality, efficiency, and speed to improve business results
* Contribute to technology strategy and planning; conduct research on emerging development methodology; continuously improve software development guidelines, increasing cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
* Develop and foster relationships with the Architecture and Delivery Teams.
* Promote synergies and reuse within and across Delivery Teams in order to maximize rapid yet responsible delivery of business value and providing stable platforms
* Work with Technical and Business Architects to develop roadmaps towards a DevOps architecture.
* Provide technical development and support for IT Delivery Team initiatives
* Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the group and other business/technical entities
* Graduation in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and correlate areas;
* Experience in Modeling and Data Transformation.
* Agile development experience, SCRUM.
* Project Management is desirable.
* Advanced level of English
* Intermediate level of Spanish desired
* Master Degree preferred.
* Certification or experience with methodologies and frameworks, such as TOGAF, ITIL, PMI, Six Sigma
* Salesforce.com Certified (Application, System, Technical) a plus
* Expert in SDLC methodologies such as Scrum, DAD, SAFe, waterfall
Syngenta will offer:
- A competitive salary
- Campus working environment
- Flexible benefit scheme
- State of the art laboratory environment
Work Level 5B
- Full time position
- Availability to travel
- Availability to work in São Paulo - SP
- Support for relocation is not provided for this position
IS Digital Plataform Mgmt