Descrição da Vaga
Job Location: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Report: LATAM IT Director
Job Objective: This position will be responsible to make the relationship between IT and business areas/functions, implementing projects and support business on the priorities
* Day-to-day IT leader of IT projects/programs, support and relationship for defined functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial or others)
* Drives successful project execution through a cross-functional team.
* Connect with Global teams to understand processes and procedures and apply, as needed, in LATAM region
* Ensures the portfolio enhances organizational strategy through successful, consistent and predictable delivery of programs, projects and applications. Achieves this supported by a staff which partners with the business, has excellent understanding of the business processes, is aware of the evolution of technologies, and considers regulations relevant to the business area.
* Proactively identify areas of opportunity to apply IT for new business opportunities, process improvements, and cost efficiencies.
* Provides insight to the business units on how to best develop and leverage IT capabilities for the organization.
* Champions change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others while being open to new ideas and supporting those who initiate change and take risks.
* Recommends solutions assuring fit with business unit direction, strategy and priorities.
* Collaborates with unit management and global, on the portfolio of programs, projects, and applications, and ensures long range planning and budgets are aligned.
* Continually looks for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance.
* Ensures adequate compliance, privacy and security controls are being applied while managing data and programs.
* 5+ years of IT or business experience in large or mid-sized corporation, preferably within the Life Sciences industry.
* Broad IT or business expertise in various disciplines like application development, cloud infrastructure, project management, ERP.
* Knowledge in one or more functions areas (Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial, Services, Customer Services)
* Project Management skills
* Strong interdisciplinary, and excellent intercultural influence, and networking skills.
* Strong influence and negotiating skills. Experience leading teams - direct staff or indirect project teams.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent business experience.
* English and Spanish.
* JD Edwards experience is a differential.
* Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
* Create and maintain strong and positive relationships with business partners.